CPMEE 2016 is the Uttarakhand ACEE Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination. The Association of Combined Entrance Examination, also known as ACEE, is going to conduct CPMEE 2016 for under graduate medical admissions in participating colleges that are offering medical (MBBS), dental (BDS), ayurveda (BAMS), homoeopathy (BHMS) programmes. More than 500 seats are anticipated to be offered on the basis of merit obtained in CPMEE 2016.
CPMEE 2016 is to be organized by the Association of private unaided medical and dental colleges of Uttarakhand.
(i)AGE: Only those candidates who have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2016 are eligible.
(ii) ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION TO APPEAR IN CPMEE-2016
a. Candidates must have passed the 12 Class under the 10+2 Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognized University/Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, and BIOLOGY.
b. MINIMUM MARKS IN AGGREGATE: The 10+2 examination should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects and the candidate must have passed in all the above said subjects. The candidate must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination. In respect of the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBCs, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination should be 40% in lieu of 50% as for general candidates.
c.Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects and expect to pass the examination with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in CPMEE-2016. However, their candidature will be considered for admission only when they will provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks at the time of counseling.
a. Candidates should have passed the 12 Class under the 10+2 Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognized University/Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, and BIOLOGY.
b. The candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, and BIOLOGY and the result is not yet declared are also eligible to appear in the CPMEE-2016 but such candidates shall submit the mark sheet of passing qualifying examination at the time of counseling.
(i) The blind (including color blind), deaf and/or dumb candidates shall not be allowed for admission in the course MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
(ii) If an applicant is inadvertently allowed to appear the CPMEE-2016 in violation of the eligibility criteria, of the admitting institutes, he/she cannot, at a later date, use that as a right to claim that he/she meets the eligibility requirements of the institute(s).
(iii) For OVERSEAS CITIZEN OF INDIA (OCI): OCI registered under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 are also eligible to appear in this test and all terms and conditions applicable for Indian Nationals given in this Information Brochure will be applicable to them. The candidate will submit proof of Registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 to be eligible to appear for this test.
(iv) FOREIGN NATIONALS:
Foreign candidates are required to obtain a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY in their Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination for admission to any institution of ACEE.
|Online application starting||29th January 2016|
|Online Application Closing date||15th May, 2016|
|Admit Card||On or before 21st May 2016|
|Date Of Exam||27th may, 2016|
|Declaration of Result||First week of June 2016|
|First Counselling||Last week of June 2016|
|Second Counselling||Last week of July 2016|
CPMEE 2016 will be conducted by ACEE Uttarakhand in the month of May 2016. Interested candidates must apply for the exam in the mode prescribed by the exam conducting body. Candidates who submit the CPMEE 2016 application form within the last dates, shall be issued admit card, or hall ticket for the test. On the day of exam, candidate must attempt the question paper. Based on CPMEE 2016 result and merit obtained, candidates shall be allotted seats in the participating colleges.
CPMEE 2016 Exam Pattern
The general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination will be that of 12 class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science. No syllabus has been prescribed by the ACEE for the CPMEE 2016.
- The Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination will consist of one paper of 200 marks.
- The question paper of Uttarakhand CPMEE will contain 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The mode of exam is usually pen and paper based, wherein answers are to be marked on the specifically designed machine-gradable OMR Sheet.
- The MCQs are asked from the syllabus of 10+2 examination of various boards.
- The duration of paper is 2½ hours.
CPMEE 2016 Application Form
Before filling up the application form of Uttarakhand CPMEE 2016, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The age limit, educational qualification and other essential details covered under eligibility criteria of ACEE CPMEE are given below.
- Age Limit – Candidate must be at least 17 years old as on 31 December 2016.
- Educational qualification for MBBS and BDS – Candidates must have passed Class XII exam or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. In the qualifying exam, candidate must have obtained at least 50% in PCB (or 40% for SC / ST / OBC candidates).
- Educational qualification for BHMS – Candidates must have passed Class XII exam or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Domicile is usually not required to appear in CPMEE. CPMEE is conducted for the Management Quota Seats for all India candidates. State Govt. conducts Entrance Examination for Govt. Quota Seats where state domicile is required.
Once it has been satisfied that all eligibility conditions are fulfilled, candidate can proceed to fill the application form of Uttarakhand CPMEE Application Form.
CPMEE 2016 Admit Card
Each year the CPMEE Hall Ticket is issued online for the exam at www.aceeindia.org. Candidates will be able to download the Uttarakhand CPMEE Admit Card 2016 from official website as per scheduled date. This document should be kept safely till the end of admission and counselling process.
- Admit card of ACEE CPMEE will be available for download at www.aceeindia.org.
- To download the Uttarakhand CPMEE Admit Card, candidate must know login credentials.
- Exam center allotted shall be printed on this hall ticket.
- It is important to carry the admit card on the day of exam. Those without the admit card, shall not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- CPMEE Admit Card will probably be issued a week before the exam.
CPMEE 2016 Result
The result of CPMEE 2016 will be declared as per the important dates calendar. Result of CPMEE 2016 can be checked online on official website of ACEE (www.aceeindia.org). Candidates can also check their result here from above given result link. It is not expected that individual candidates will be informed about result by telephone/mobile or by post.
- The counseling schedule will be posted on website after the declaration of result.
- During the counseling the seats will be allotted to the qualified candidates on the basis of their merit and rank.
- Please note that the date of counseling may be rescheduled and will be intimated on the website of ACEE.
- The venue, timings, fee and other details of counseling will be available after declaration of result.
- The venue, timings, fee, vacant seats, and other details of second round of counseling will be available after commencement of first round of counseling.
Member Colleges, Courses and seats for CPMEE
The Number of Seats are subject to change as per the permission of MCI/DCI/CCIM, Government of India.
|Name of the college||Course offered||Intake Capacity|
|SGRR Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun||MBBS||100+50|
|Seema Dental College and Hospital||BDS||100|
|Uttranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute||BDS||100|
|Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College||BAMS||50|
|Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||BAMS||60|
|Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital||BHMS||50|
|Quadra Institute of Ayurveda, Roorkee||BAMS||60|
|Param Himalaya Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital And|
Research Centre, Doiwala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Feel free to share your doubts, comment below.