Counselling process for admission in Medical and Dental Colleges in the state of Uttarakhand starts from today. NEET-UG 2017 qualified candidates can register online. Candidate from other state can also apply for All India-Management quota seats. There 6 medical colleges and 2 private dental colleges in state. Last date for registration is 21th July, registration fee is Rs.2000 be paid online through debit/credit card or net banking. Fees for Management quota seats is 5 lakhs/annum. There is 5 yrs. service bond for seats under Government quota.
Download Information Bulletin :: Download
Eligibility criteria (any one) for Govt. Quota Seats
- Candidates who are Domicile/Permanent residents of Uttarakhand and have passed both High school (10th) and Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution situated in the State of Uttarakhand. OR
- Candidates who are not Domicile/Permanent residents of Uttarakhand but have passed both High school (10th) and Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized educational institutions situated in the State of Uttarakhand shall also be eligible but they will not be entitled for any type of reservation. OR
- Candidates who are Domicile/Permanent residents of Uttarakhand but have passed High school (10th) and/or Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized educational institutions situated outside the State of Uttarakhand shall also be eligible.
Uttarakhand Counselling Schedule
|1||1st Round of Online Counselling Online Registration, Fee submission & Choice filling by Candidates for 1st Round of Counselling||16-07-2017 (01:00 PM) to 21-07-2017 (up to 01:00 PM, as server Time)|
|2||Display of State Merit List on website||21st July 2017 (05:00 PM)|
|3||Data Processing||22-07-2017 to 23-07-2017|
|4||Declaration of result||24-07-2017 (After 8:00 PM)|
|5||Last date of joining the allotted College||31-07-2017|
|IInd Round of Online Counselling|
|6||Online Reporting & Fresh Choice filling by Registered Candidates including seat upgradation for IInd Round of Counselling||08-08-2017 (11:00 AM) to 15-08-17 (up to 05:00 PM, as server Time)|
|7||Data processing||16-08-2017 to 18-08-2017|
|8||Declaration of result||19-08-2017 (After 8:00 PM)|
|9||Last date of joining the allotted College||25-08-2017|
|Mop-Up Round (Manual)|
|10||Reporting by already registered candidates only||27-08-2017 (11:00 AM to 05:00 PM)|
|11||Display of Merit List on website of reported candidates only||27-08-2017 (After 08:00 PM)|
|12||Manual Seat Allotment by counselling board||28-08-2017 (11:00 AM onwards)|
|13||On spot admission at the concerned college counter available at the counselling venue||28-08-2017|
|Seat allotment at college level|
|14||Details of vacant seats to be submitted by the concerned College||29-08-2017 (Upto 11:00 AM)|
|15||Forwarding the list of students to colleges, (In Order of Merit)||29-08-2017 (Upto 03:00 PM)|
|16||Last date of admission at college level (In any case)||31-08-2017|
Documents to be Uploaded Online
Candidates are required to upload following self attested documents at the time of online counselling process.
- High School (10th) Certificate for Age proof.
- Intermediate (10+2) Certificate.
- Intermediate (10+2) Mark sheet.
- NEET UG 2017 Admit Card (issued by CBSE)
- NEET UG 2017 Result/Rank letter (issued by CBSE)
- Certificate of Reserve category, if applicable. (For Domicile/Permanent resident of Uttarakhand only)
- Certificate of Sub Category, if applicable. (for Domicile/Permanent resident of Uttarakhand only)
- PH category certificate issued by the Special Medical Board constituted by the Director General Medical Health & Family welfare, Uttarakhand only, if applicable. Certificates required for Ward of Kashmiri Migrants, if applicable.(please refer to para-5.7 of Information bulletin)
- Domicile Certificate ( For Uttarakhand candidate only)
- Valid ID proof (preferably Aadhaar Card/Passport, etc)
- Other supporting document as desired by the candidate.
Round 1 Allotment Result
Round 2 Allotment Result
Uttarakhand List of Medical & Dental Colleges
|S. No.||Name of Institute||Government/Private||Course||State Quota Seats||Management Quota Seats|
|1||Government Medical College, Haldwani.||Government||MBBS||84||None|
|2||Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Science & Research, Srinagar, Garhwal||Government||MBBS||84||None|
|3||Government Doon Medical College, Dehradun||Government||MBBS||127||None|
|4||Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun||Private||MBBS||75||75|
|5||Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Jolly Grant, Dehradun||Private||MBBS||75||75|
|6||Sri Dev Suman Subharti Medical College, Dehradun||Private||MBBS||75||75|
|7||Seema Dental College, Rishikesh||Private||BDS||50||50|
|8||Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute, Mazri Grant, Dehradun||Private||BDS||50||50|