BCECE Board has introduced a new name for counselling of MBBS/BDS seats in the state on the basis of NEET-UG score, Undergraduate Medical Admission Counselling (UGMAC). UGMAC 2016 online registration will commence from today. There are total 850 MBBS/100 BDS Govt. seats in bihar, Out of which 697 MBBS/ 85 BDS seats are under state qouta for which admission will be done by UGMAC.
|Start of Online Registration||26/08/2016|
|Close of Online Registration||30/08/2016|
|Last Date of Online/Offline Payment||30/08/2016|
|Counselling starting Date||3/09/2016|
Online Applications on prescribed Form are invited from candidates who are resident of state of Bihar and have qualified on the basis of NEET-2016 for appearing in the Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (UGMAC)-2016 in order to select candidates for admission to the first year UG Medical Courses (MBBS / BDS) based on the merit-list / Rank-List of NEET (UG)-2016 conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
For admission to UG Medical Degree (MBBS / BDS) Course, the Institutions available are mentioned hereunder :(i) Patna Medical College, Patna, (ii) Darbhanga Medical College, Laheriasarai, (iii) Nalanda Medical College, Patna, (iv) A.N.M. Medical College, Gaya, (v) J.L.N.M. Medical College, Bhagalpur, (vi) S.K. Medical College Muzaffarpur, (vii) I.G.I.M.S. College, Patna, (viii) Govt. Medical College Bettiah, (ix) Vardhman Instititute of Medical Sc. & Research, Pawapuri, Nalanda and (x) Patna Dental College, Patna.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application Form, procurement of Prospectus and Counselling Fee : The Prospectus for appearing in UGMAC-2016 can be downloaded Online from the BCECE Board’s website : www.bceceboard.com by clicking on the link “UGMAC-2016” under Prospectus Section. After that click on ‘Apply for UGMAC-2016′ button and follow the instructions appeared :
- STEP ONE (Registration) : For registration, the candidate is required to fill the informations asked in Step-1 of the Application Form, appearing on computer screen. A SMS / Email will be sent to the registered Mobile Number / registered email ID which will contain the UGMAC-ID. He/She is requested not to disclose his/ her login credentials to any one. If he / she does so, the Board will not be responsible for this. Such UGMAC-ID and Password must be noted and preserved for future use.
- STEP TWO (Counselling Fee) : Those candidates who have completed Step-1 successfully will login to their account by entering their UGMAC-ID and Password and then clicking “Sign In” button. After successfull login, the candidate will make the payment of the Counselling Fee. There are two modes for payment :
- Payment by Bank Challan : If candidate wants to make payment through challan mode, click on ‘Print Challan’ button. After clicking a Bank Challan will appear in triplicate form which should be downloaded by the candidate (consisting of Bank’s Copy , Board’s Copy & Candidate’s Copy) and using the Bank challan, he / she should then deposit UGMAC-2016 Counselling Fee i.e. Rs. 600/- (Six hundred) only for General / BC/ EBC candidates and Rs. 300/- (Three hundred) only for SC / ST candidates in any Branch of Canara Bank. After depositing the aforesaid counselling fee, the Canara Bank will return to the candidate the Board’s Copy and Candidate’s Copy of the paid challan. Bank charge of Rs.60/- will be paid extra by the candidate.
- Online Payment : If candidate wants to make payment through Online Mode, click on ‘Online Payment’ link. After clicking, the candidate can make payment though Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card of any bank listed on the website. Transaction processing fee and the service tax will be paid extra by the candidate along with the Counselling Fee i.e. Rs. 600/- (Six hundred) only for General / BC/ EBC candidates and Rs. 300/- (Three hundred) only for SC / ST candidates.
After making successfull payment, either through challan or online payment, Step-2 is completed.
- STEP THREE (Personal Information) : Click on ‘Fill the Personal Information’ link and fill your Personal Information as required on computer screen. Passport size photograph of high contrast of the candidate and his / her full signature in Hindi and English (Not in Capital Letters) are to be scanned and to be uploaded. After filling personal Information, click on ‘Submit’ button to complete Step-3.
- STEP FOUR (Educational Information) : Click on ‘Fill the Educational Information’ link and fill your Educational
Information as required on computer screen. After filling Educational Information, click on “Submit” button to complete Step-4.
Note : (i)The candidates are required to fill up the reservation category very carefully taking in to consideration thereservation policy/ rules / category as spacified and applicable in the State of Bihar on or before the date of starting the process of online submission of the prescribed application form for NEET (I)-2016.
- Before final submission of each step separately, a preview page will appear on the screen step wise. Make sure that you have filled all the informations correctly. If candidate wants to modify some informations, he / she can modify the entries. If all the informations are filled correctly, click on OK button of the preview page for final submission of the concerned steps of the Application Form. After final submission, of the online Application Form, there will be no provision for any rectification / modification in the online submitted Application Form.
- The candidate must note that after submission of the Application form, it cannot be withdrawn. Claim for refund of Counselling Fee will also be not entertained.
- After filling all the steps of Application Form, download and print out of the completely filled online Application Form in the format of (Part-A & Part-B) must be obtained which will appear on the computer screen.
Downloaded print of Online filled in Application Form, enclosures and paid challan :
The print out of the ‘Online’ filled in Application Form (Part-A & Part-B) as obtained by the candidate should be processed further as per the directions given hereunder and should be submitted at the scheduled date / time of counselling :-
- Paste Passport size photograph (the same as scanned and submitted online) at the specified space.
- Put signature in Hindi and English (Not in Capital letter) at specified space.
- Give the declaration as per the text printed on the Part-B of the Application Form at specified space in your own handwriting (not in capital letters).
- Attach the Board’s Copy of the paid challan with the downloaded print of Online filled in Application Form if payment done by Challan mode.
- Attach the downloaded print of Online filled in Application Form, the photo copies of all the certificates/documents as required mentioned in Para- 4 & 5 of the prospectus of UGMAC-2016.
APPLY NOW CLICK HERE
Cut-Off UGMAC 2013
|S.NO||CATEGORY||NEET AIR cutoff||Bihar Rank cutoff|
- AIR= All India Rank
- DQ= Disabled quota
- RCG= Reserved Category Girls
Source: Bihar UGMAC 2013
2nd Counselling Important Dates
- (i) Online Registration starting date ………… : 11.09.2016 from 12.00 P.M.
- (ii) Online Registration closing date ………… : 16.09.2016 till 6.00 P.M.
- (iii) Last date of payment through challan ………… : 16.09.2016 till 3.00 P.M.
- (iv) Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate ………… :16.09.2016 till 6.00 P.M.
- (v) Proposed date of Counselling ………… : 23.09.2016 (Start date)