Today, CBSE has published result for NEET 2016 Phase I & II. Earlier it was sheduled to be publish on 17th August. NEET was conducted in two Phase I & II as per the direction of Supreme Court on 1st May & 24th July 2016.
Check your Result:
Enter your Roll No. & Date of Birth of see your result.
Result can also be seen at DigiResults website at (http://results.digilocker.gov.in) a CBSE initiative in collaboration
with DigiLocker. Soon your NEET 2016 digital rank letters will be available in DigiLocker (https://digilocker.gov.in/), for those who have qualified under 15% All India quota seats. Please sign up for DigiLocker account using your Aadhaar number to access it. If you already have a DigiLocker account, please make sure to link your Aadhaar number to your account.
Candidates seeking admission under State Quota seats, Central Institutions, AFMC and other participating institutions etc. are advised to be in touch with the concerned authority viz Medical Education Directorate of the State/UT/Institutions/University/AFMC.
- Result has been prepared based on the information provided by the candidates in their online application form. The same is subject to verification by admitting authorities.
- In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in NEET (UG) 2016, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined as per rule 2 of chapter-6 of Information Bulletin of NEET (UG) 2016.
- Based on number of Seats intimated by the DGHS, rank letter to candidates eligible to participate in the Counseling of 15% All India Quota Seats shall be uploaded on website www.aipmt.nic.in.
- All candidates may be advised to remain in touch with CBSE website and Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) website www.mcc.nic.in till completion of UG admission process for any additional result, counseling schedule, instructions, information etc.
- MCC will inform qualified candidates only through MCC website, letter to individual candidates or press advertisement will NOT be issued.
- Online counseling for Seats under 15% All India Quota would be conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi. Candidates are advised to read the Counseling Information Bulletin which will be made available on website www.mcc.nic.in and www.mohfw.nic.in in due course.
Qualified Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates are referred to Chapter 3 (4-(a-iv)) of information Bulletin – NEET
- Qualifying in NEET (UG) 2016 does not confer any right for admission in Medical/Dental Colleges. Selection of Qualified candidates in NEET (UG) 2016 for admission to Medical/Dental Colleges is subject to merit position and satisfying the admission criteria as laid down in the rules of Central Government/State Government/Universities/Institutions.
- In case it is found later that some candidate has not complied with the orders of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India on NEET, his/her admission will be cancelled at any stage.