Online registration for admission to MBBS/BDS course in the state of Haryana has started from 14th July. Candidates who are qualified in NEET-UG 2017 can apply for Govt. and Private medical and dental colleges in state. Online registration fee is Rs.4000 for General candidates and Rs.1000 for SC/BC candidates. Candidates from other states can also apply for admission into private colleges under management quota. Counselling is being conducted by Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences.
Counselling Schedule 2017
|1||Online availability of Prospectus and Registration of Candidates||14.07.2017 (9:00 AM) To 18.07.2017 (11:59 PM)|
|2||Registration as well as counseling fee||Rs. 4000/- for GC|
Rs. 1000/- for SC/BC category of Haryana
|3||Correction/ Rectification of Information submitted by the candidates who have registered themselves upto 18.07.2017 (11:59 PM)||19.07.2017 upto 5:00 PM|
|4||Display of Merit List||20.07.2017|
|5||Venue of Counseling||Committee Room, Director’s Office, PGIMS, Rohtak|
|First Round of Counseling|
|6||For General Category seats in all Government/ Govt. Aided Medical College and Government Dental College||22.07.2017 (10:00 AM Onwards)|
|7||For Reserved Category seats in all Government/ Govt. Aided Medical College and Government Dental College||23.07.2017 (10:00 AM Onwards)|
|8||For Private Medical/ Dental Colleges including Medical/ Dental Colleges under SGT, University, Budhera, Gurugram.||24.07.2017 (10:00 AM Onwards)|
|Second Round of Counseling|
|9||For General Category seats in all Government/ Govt. Aided Medical College and Government Dental College||16.08.2017 (10:00 AM Onwards)|
|10||For Reserved Category seats in all Government/ Govt. Aided Medical College and Government Dental College||17.08.2017 (10:00 AM Onwards)|
|11||For Private Medical Colleges including Medical Colleges under SGT, University, Budhera, Gurugram.||18.08.2017 (10:00 AM Onwards)|
|12||For Private Dental Colleges including Dental Colleges under SGT, University, Budhera, Gurugram.||19.08.2017 (10:00 AM Onwards)|
|Mop Up Round|
|13||Opening of the web portal for inviting fresh applications for left over vacant seats in Govt./ Govt. Aided/ Private Unaided Medical/ Dental Institutes and those under SGT University also||20.08.2017 (9:00 AM) to 24.08.2017 (11:59 PM)|
|14||For Govt./ Govt. Aided Medical/ Dental Institutes||27.08.2017 (10:00 AM Onwards)|
|15||For Private Unaided Medical/ Dental Colleges including those under SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram||28.08.2017 (10:00 AM Onwards|
Online Counselling Registration Procedure
- Candidate should visit website Click here Candidates should go through prospectus for gathering information/ instruction in details about counselling schedules and procedures.
- Candidates will register themselves as per key dates mentioned in the admission schedule for Govt./Govt. Aided, Private Unaided Medical/Dental Colleges including the Institutions of Private University of Haryana State.
- For participation in online admission process, a candidate has to register by submitting personal data/ requisite information correctly in the online application form. On submitting this data/ information user Id and password will be generated/ created for use in future logins by the candidate.
- For subsequent logins, candidates will be able to login directly with their user ID and password candidates should remember to logout at the end of their session so that the details filled in them cannot be tampered with or modified by unauthorized person.
- Candidates are advised to record/remember their password for future logins and not to disclose or share their password with anybody.
- It is clearly the responsibility of the candidates to verify that the data /information submitted by them at the time of registration is correct and allotment of seat is liable to be cancelled if the same is found to be wrong at the time of verification of original certificates
- If the personal data submitted/ entered by the candidates are found to be wrong at the time verification of certificate either during reporting or at a later stage, the allotment of seat/provisional admission is liable to be cancelled.
- Candidates should take a print out (hard copy) of the online application form containing the above personal data for future use.
List Of Documents Required
The candidates, at the time of Counseling must bring the following Original Certificates/ Documents/ Testimonials alongwith two sets of self attested photocopies of these with them. Any candidate who fails to produce any of the required Certificate Document/ Testimonial at the time of reporting the institution, will forfeit his/her claim to admission.
- Matriculation/High School Certificate
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate & Detailed Marks Card.
- Character Certificate
- Resident Certificate if applicable:
- Copy of Aadhaar Card.
- Certificate from the Employer if applicable:
- Scheduled Caste Certificate if applicable:
- Backward Class Certificate if applicable:
- Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities Candidates if applicable:
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-children of Freedom Fighters if applicable.
- Certificate from ESM if applicable
- Original Receipt of Registration & Counseling Fee.
- Print out of Online Application form.
Note: All Original documents, 04 latest passport size photographs and 02 sets of self attested photocopies of all applicable document/ testimonials/ certificates must be brought at the time of reporting.
Round 1 Allotment Result
Round 2 Allotment Result
Haryana List Of Medical & Dental Colleges
|S.No.||College Name||Type||Course||State Quota seats||Management Quota seats||NRI Seats||Approved Seats|
|2||B.P.S., Khanpur Kalan, Sonipat||Govt.||MBBS||82||100|
|3||S.H.K. Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar, Mewat||Govt.||MBBS||82||100|
|4||Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal||Govt.||MBBS||82||100|
|8||SGT Medical College, Hospital & Research Institute, Budhera||Private||MBBS||75||64||11||150|
|9||Adesh Medical College & Hospital,Vill Mohri, Shahabad Markanda||Private||MBBS||75||64||11||150|
|10||BRS Dental College, Sultanpur (Panchkula)||Private||BDS||30||25||5||60|
|11||JCD Dental College, Sirsa||Private||BDS||50||42||8||100|
|12||JN Kapoor DAV Dental College, Yamunanagar||Private||BDS||20||17||3||40|
|13||Manav Rachna Dental College , Faridabad||Private||BDS||50||42||8||100|
|14||PDM Dental College & Research, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh||Private||BDS||50||42||8||100|
|15||Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences & Research, Faridabad||Private||BDS||50||42||8||100|
|16||Swami Devi Dyal Hospital & Dental College , Golpura, Panchkula||Private||BDS||50||42||8||100|
|17||Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences & Reseach, Gadholi, Yamunanagar||Private||BDS||50||42||8||100|
|18||SGT Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute Budhera (Gurugram)||Private||BDS||50||42||8||100|