Admission to MBBS & BDS course in the state of Bihar will be done through UGMAC 2017. BCECE is the state body for conduct of UGMAC 2017 on basis of NEET-UG 2017 Score. UGMAC 2017 will include all government & private Medical and Dental colleges in the state. There are total 850 MBBS/100 BDS Govt. seats in bihar, Out of which 697 MBBS/ 85 BDS seats are under state qouta for which admission will be done by UGMAC. There are 9 Government run medical colleges and 3 Self financed private medical colleges in state. For BDS, there is 1 Govt. dental college and 4 Private dental colleges. Domicile is required for registration of counselling.
Eligibility Criteria for UGMAC 2017
- Candidate must be qualified in NEET-UG 2017
- Candidate must have domicile of Bihar or whose parents must be posted in bihar by the central government
UGMAC 2017 Schedule
|1||Online Registration starting date||11.07.2017|
|2||Online Registration closing date||16.07.2017 (11.59 P.M.)|
|3||Last date of payment through challan||17.07.2017 (upto working hours of the bank)|
|4||Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate||17.07.2017 (11.59 P.M.)|
|5||Proposed date of Counselling||20.07.2017 (Start date)|
Procedure for Online Registration and Counselling Fee for UGMAC 2017
The Prospectus for appearing in UGMAC-2017 can be downloaded Online from the BCECE Board’s website : www.bceceboard.com by clicking on the link “UGMAC-2017” under Prospectus Section. After that click on ‘Apply for UGMAC-2016′ button and follow the instructions appeared :
- STEP ONE (Registration) : For registration, the candidate is required to fill the informations asked in Step-1 of the Application Form, appearing on computer screen. A SMS / Email will be sent to the registered Mobile Number / registered email ID which will contain the UGMAC-ID. He/She is requested not to disclose his/ her login credentials to any one. If he / she does so, the Board will not be responsible for this. Such UGMAC-ID and Password must be noted and preserved for future use.
- STEP TWO (Counselling Fee) : Those candidates who have completed Step-1 successfully will login to their account by entering their UGMAC-ID and Password and then clicking “Sign In” button. After successfull login, the candidate will make the payment of the Counselling Fee. There are two modes for payment :
- Payment by Bank Challan : If candidate wants to make payment through challan mode, click on ‘Print Challan’ button. After clicking a Bank Challan will appear in triplicate form which should be downloaded by the candidate (consisting of Bank’s Copy , Board’s Copy & Candidate’s Copy) and using the Bank challan, he / she should then deposit UGMAC-2016 Counselling Fee i.e. Rs. 1200/- (Six hundred) only for General / BC/ EBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (Three hundred) only for SC / ST candidates in any Branch of Canara Bank. After depositing the aforesaid counselling fee, the Canara Bank will return to the candidate the Board’s Copy and Candidate’s Copy of the paid challan. Bank charge of Rs.60/- will be paid extra by the candidate.
- Online Payment : If candidate wants to make payment through Online Mode, click on ‘Online Payment’ link. After clicking, the candidate can make payment though Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card of any bank listed on the website. Transaction processing fee and the service tax will be paid extra by the candidate along with the Counselling Fee i.e. Rs. 1200/- (Six hundred) only for General / BC/ EBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (Three hundred) only for SC / ST candidates.
After making successfull payment, either through challan or online payment, Step-2 is completed.
- STEP THREE (Personal Information) : Click on ‘Fill the Personal Information’ link and fill your Personal Information as required on computer screen. Passport size photograph of high contrast of the candidate and his / her full signature in Hindi and English (Not in Capital Letters) are to be scanned and to be uploaded. After filling personal Information, click on ‘Submit’ button to complete Step-3.
- STEP FOUR (Educational Information) : Click on ‘Fill the Educational Information’ link and fill your Educational
Information as required on computer screen. After filling Educational Information, click on “Submit” button to complete Step-4.
Note : (i)The candidates are required to fill up the reservation category very carefully taking in to consideration thereservation policy/ rules / category as spacified and applicable in the State of Bihar on or before the date of starting the process of online submission of the prescribed application form for NEET(UG)-2017.
- Before final submission of each step separately, a preview page will appear on the screen step wise. Make sure that you have filled all the informations correctly. If candidate wants to modify some informations, he / she can modify the entries. If all the informations are filled correctly, click on OK button of the preview page for final submission of the concerned steps of the Application Form. After final submission, of the online Application Form, there will be no provision for any rectification / modification in the online submitted Application Form.
- The candidate must note that after submission of the Application form, it cannot be withdrawn. Claim for refund of Counselling Fee will also be not entertained.
- After filling all the steps of Application Form, download and print out of the completely filled online Application Form in the format of (Part-A & Part-B) must be obtained which will appear on the computer screen.
Downloaded print of Online filled in Application Form, enclosures and paid challan :
The print out of the ‘Online’ filled in Application Form (Part-A & Part-B) as obtained by the candidate should be processed further as per the directions given hereunder and should be submitted at the scheduled date / time of counselling :-
- Paste Passport size photograph (the same as scanned and submitted online) at the specified space.
- Put signature in Hindi and English (Not in Capital letter) at specified space.
- Give the declaration as per the text printed on the Part-B of the Application Form at specified space in your own handwriting (not in capital letters).
- Attach the Board’s Copy of the paid challan with the downloaded print of Online filled in Application Form if payment done by Challan mode.
- Attach the downloaded print of Online filled in Application Form, the photo copies of all the certificates/documents as required mentioned in Para- 5 & 6 of the prospectus of UGMAC-2017.
APPLY NOW CLICK HERE
Documents Required for Verification
All the certificates included in the list given below, if applicable, must be submitted in original by every candidate at the time of his / her counselling / allotment on the scheduled date ;
- (i) Original Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2017.
- (ii) Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent exam.
- (iii) Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- (iv) Residential Certificate
- (v) Caste Certificate.
- (vi) All the Certificate / documents in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Medical / Dental Colleges.
- (vii) Six copies of the passport size photographs, which was pasted on the Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2017.
- (viii) Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of UGMAC-2017.
- (ix) Aadhar Card.
- (x) Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PH) certificate.
List of Colleges & Seats Distribution
|S.No.||College Name||Institution Type||Course||GEN||SC||ST||EBC||BC||RCG||Total||DQ|
|10||Katihar Medical College, Katihar||Private||M.B.B.S.||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|11||Mata Gujari Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj||Private||M.B.B.S.||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|12||Narayan Medical College & Hospital, Sasaram||Private||M.B.B.S.||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|1||Patna Dental College||Govt.||B.D.S||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2||Buddha Institute of Dental Science & Hospital, Kankarbagh, Patna||Private||B.D.S||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|3||Mithila Minority Dental College & Hospital, Darbhanga||Private||B.D.S||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|4||Sarjug Dental College & Hospital, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga||Private||B.D.S||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|5||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Dental Science & Hospital,Patna||Private||B.D.S||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|