The Application can ONLY be submitted Online.
- Before you proceed with the application process, please ensure that you have a valid Email ID and mobile number.
- Visit the AIIMS website – Click Here
- On the home page, click on ‘Academic Courses’ to select your desired course i.e. MBBS.
- Click on ‘Prospectus’ to download it, and read the instructions & guidelines carefully before Registration.
- Click on Registration/Login link displayed on the left side of the page and then on “Click Here” button in New Registration Section. Please read the instructions carefully and Click on “Proceed” Button.
Online Registration is a 6 STEP process
- Please register yourself by filling up the requisite information CAREFULLY. The responsibility of furnishing accurate information rests with the individual candidate, as all subsequent communication will be through your registered Email Id & Mobile Number.
- Furnish your name and other details as they appear in your class-X / school leaving certificate. Any discrepancy detected at any stage of the verification process is liable to result in the cancellation of your candidature for the examination/counseling/admission as the case may be.
- Click on Save & Proceed after filling up the information. The information, as entered by you, will appear on the screen. Please check it thoroughly, and in case any errors are detected, click on the Edit button and make the necessary corrections.
- A Candidate ID allotted to you will appear on screen. Please NOTE it down for future reference. The Candidate ID & Password will also be sent to your registered Email Id & Mobile Number.
- Upon receiving it, Login with the provided Candidate ID & Password and change the Password on the first time Login.
- Payment of the Registration Fee can ONLY be done online using a Debit/Credit Card or through Net Banking facility.
STEP-3 City Choice
- Candidates can choose the city of their choice for the examination from the list provided. Once made, the choice of city cannot be changed. Real time status of seats available will be displayed city wise. Allotment of the city of choice is subject to the confirmation of payment of the registration fee.
STEP-4 Qualification & Address Details
- Furnish the required information regarding Qualifications & Address details in the Online Registration Form.
STEP-5 Upload Images
- Candidates must take extreme care in uploading their Photographs and images. Once uploaded, they cannot be changed, unless found inappropriate and rejected by the AIIMS authorities.
- Upload the images of your Photograph, Signature & Thumb Impression strictly as per instructions given in the Prospectus (images should be in one of the following formats jpg, png or gif)
- In case, the images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression to be uploaded are not available with you, Save & Exit and logout. You may login to complete the process later on, once the requisite items are with you, to complete the registration process.
STEP-6 Print Registration Form
- The candidates are required to take a print-out of the duly completed registration form for future reference once they see that all the steps are ‘COMPLETE’ in Due Steps and the Navigations buttons appear Yellow in colour.
How do I get a password for logging in?
A Candidate ID and Password will be sent to you on your registered email ID and mobile number. You are advised to remember the password and also retain a printout of your Registration form and admit card till completion of admission process.
In case you forget your Password, go to the ‘Forgot login details’ link on the login page and enter the following information to get Password:
- Candidate ID or date of birth.
- Registered Mobile number.
- Registered Email ID.
A Password will be sent on your registered email ID.