AIPMT has released new notice regarding availability of one time correction in some application fields. After so many request & complaints from students this facility to correct will be available from 15th To 20th Feb. 2016. Earlier facility for re-upload of photograph & thumb impression in applications found invalid during scrutiny has been completed.
AIPMT One Time Correction Procedure
- Go to the AIPMT website, candidate login
- Enter registration number, and password; same as the ones generated during your application form fill up.
- Check details you have entered in the form and verify against your official documents.
- If there is any mistake, edit that particular field.
- Go through the form carefully before clicking the submit button.
- When you finish editing, check and recheck all details. Submit when satisfied that form is now correctly filled.
- If there is any excess fee to be paid, print challan or pay online.
- When form is submitted after correction, print the AIPMT 2016 application form correction slip and keep it safely.
Candidates are NOT allowed to correct the following fields
- City of Centre,
- Marks obtained
- Question Paper Medium,
Candidates are allowed to correct the fields such as the following
- Date of Birth
- State Code Eligibility
- Disability Status
Schedule Of Correction
Starting: 15th Feb. 2016 (10 a.m.)
Closing: 20th Feb. 2016 (12 noon)
After completing AIPMT 2016 application form mistakes correction, you may be asked to print correction slip and retain the same for reference and record. Candidates are advised not to make any correspondence regarding corrections with the CBSE.
Due to correction in Category, extra fee is payable the same shall be remitted through e-challan or Debit/Credit card.
Please correct very carefully as no second time correction will be allowed.
Click to Visit Official Website