1) In Duma’s method for estimation of nitrogen, 0.25
g of an organic compound gave 40 mL of nitrogen
collected at 300 K temperature and 725 mm pressure.
If the aqueous tension at 300 K is 25 mm, the
percentage of nitrogen in the compound is :-
(1) 18.20 (2) 16.76 (3) 15.76 (4) 17.36
2) “Metals are usually not found as nitrates in their
Out of the following two (a and b) reasons which
is/are true for the above observation ?
(a) Metal nitrates are highly unstable.
(b) Metal nitrates are highly soluble in water.
(1) a and b are false
(2) a is false but b is true
(3) a is true but b is false
(4) a and b are true
3)The electrolytic reduction of nitrobenzene in strongly
acidic medium produces :-
(1) Azoxybenzene (2) Azobenzene
(3) Aniline (4) p-Aminophenol
MORE IN IMAGE FILE.