AIPMT 2015 Round 1 result is published by Medical Counselling Committee. Successful candidates can print Provisional allotment letter & go for admission in alloted College. Students who qualified for counselling had to register online then fill their choices & lock choices. Result was published on 17th August & registration was started from 19th August.
Due to Re-conduct of AIPMT counselling process has been shortened so that MBBS session doesn’t get delayed.
Click to see allotment result.
Instructions for Successful Students:
1. Report to Allotted Medical /Dental College within stipulated period, as mentioned in counseling schedule, failing which the allotted seat will be cancelled and the candidate will not be eligible in subsequent rounds.
2. Candidates are required to produce all original documents at the time of reporting at the Allotted Institute as mentioned in the Information Bulletin of AIPMT.
3. Candidate will be required to undergo medical examination at their own cost on notified date(s).
4. The candidate is advised to report and join the allotted Medical/ Dental College as early as possible. In some of the allotted Colleges /Universities,2-3 days time is required to complete admission formalities. Please also take into consideration holiday(s)/ local holiday(s). The candidates are further advised to contact the allotted college authorities for details before proceeding.
5. The candidate is requested to ensure that he/she is issued admission letter by the college where he is taking admission (generated through online submission of his/her details by the allotted college to Medical Counseling Committee (MCC)).
6. In case of resignation by candidate after joining the allotted college, the candidate must obtain the receipt of seat surrender generated online.