AIPMT College allotment process has been started, first all India quota will be filled followed by State quota seats. Lot of documents are required at the time of joining college, original as well as xerox copy. Attesting of documents was also headache but this time self attested documents will also work.
List of Documents required are:
1) Admit Card
2) Rank Letter
3) Counselling letter.
4) Date of Birth Certificate.
5) Metric Certificate.
6) 10+2 Mark sheet.
7) 10+2 Migration Certificate.
8) 6 Passport size Photographs.
9) Provisional Online seat allotment letter.
10) Anti-ragging Certificate
11) Self Attested Undertaking that the student is not admitted in any other Medical College.
12) The Candidates should also bring following certificate if applicable:
a) SC/ST Certificate issued by competent authority.
b) OBC Certificate issued by competent authority.
c) PH Certificate for disability.
d) Online resignation letter in case of applying for State quota seat.
Candidates should produce these documents in original & also take one attested/self- attested copy of these documents. Also keep some extra xerox of these documents with you as these documents will be deposited in college & you might require in future.