Students who have successfully registered for NEET-UG (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test-UG ) 2017 will be able to download admit card from today(22/04/2017). NEET 2017 is scheduled to be conducted on 07th May (Sunday) from 10 am. Candidates will have to download admit card & proforma and affix same photograph as uploaded in Application form. You must be ready with atleast one passport size photo & one postcard size photo same as uploaded in application form. Students should carefully read and follow the instructions written on admit card.
Steps to Download NEET 2017 Admit Card?
NEET 2017 Admit Card can be downloaded from its official website. The step-wise instruction to download NEET 2017 admit is given below:
- Open cbseneet.nic.in in your web browser & open admit card link Click Here to Directly Visit.
- Enter your Registration Number in first column
- Next, enter the Date of Birth like this DD/MM/YYYY
- Next, Enter the Security Pin same as given below in green letter in uppercase, see below image
- Finally, recheck all the above details and Click on Submit Button
- Next a Declaration page will open, read it and click on I agree button and then click “submit“. see below image
- After successful login, the NEET 2017 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download NEET Admit Card and print multiple copies of the same to avoid any discrepancy at the NEET 2017 Exam Center
Examination Day Tips
Sample Admit Card & Proforma
Also Read :
Dress Code for NEET 2017 Click Here
Also Read :
NEET 2017 Cut-Off & Counselling Click Here