NEET-UG 2017 ADMIT CARD is available now Download Here
Students who have successfully registered for NEET-UG (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test-UG ) 2017 will be able to download admit card from today. NEET 2017 is scheduled to be conducted on 07th May (Sunday) from 10 am and total 11,35,104 candidates in 104 examination centres will be appearing for the exam. Candidates will have to download admit card & proforma and affix same photograph as uploaded in Application form. Students must carefully read and follow the instructions written on admit card.
How to Download NEET Admit Card?
NEET 2017 Admit Card can be downloaded from its official website. The step-wise instruction to download NEET 2017 hall ticket is given below:
- Open the official website of NEET at Visit Now.
- Navigate to the NEET admit card link.
- Enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth
- After successful login, the NEET 2017 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download NEET Admit Card and print multiple copies of the same to avoid any discrepancy at the NEET 2017 Exam Center
Note: If you are unable to download the admit card, visit the nearest Common Service Center (CSC). Pay INR 10 for each printout of the NEET Admit Card.
After downloading the NEET Admit Card or obtaining it from the CSC, candidates have to paste a postcard sized photograph in the performa attached with the admit card for NEET. The photograph must have a white background with size equal to 4cmx 6cm. Also, carry a passport-sized graph which will be pasted on the attendance sheet during the exam.
The photograph pasted will be checked by the invigilator to confirm the identity of the candidate. The sample of performa attached is given below:
Details on NEET Admit Card
NEET Admit Card contains the details of the applicant in order to verify their identity and thus avoid any malpractice during the examination. NEET admit card will contain the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Father’s name
- Subcategory (if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- Name and address of examination center allotted to the candidate.
- Medium of Question Paper.
A candidate must double-check the information given on the admit card and in the case of any discrepancy they must contact the concerned authorities before the exam.
Sample Admit Card & Proforma
Instructions for NEET Admit Card
The importance of NEET Admit Card is not limited to just the exam day. It may be required during subsequent admission stages such as counselling. So a candidate must keep their NEET admit card safe and follow the instructions given below:
- Candidate must not spoil their admit card or mutilate it as it is a very useful document.
- Candidates must also not change any entry made therein. For any changes in the information given on the admit card, contact the exam authority to the earliest.
- Candidates are required to preserve their NEET admit cards in good condition till the entire admission process in Medical/ Dental Colleges is over.
- Do not carry any unfair item or any other document except admit card at the exam center for NEET.
- Any mutilated, altered or invalid admit card will lead to cancellation of your candidature.
- Also, produce the admit card whenever asked at the examination center. Thus, carry multiple copies of the same
Also Read :
Dress Code for NEET 2017 Click Here