MCC NEET PG 2021 Results with score are already released by NBEMS on 28th Sept. & 1st October with ranks. NEET PG 2021 exam for all Postgraduate Medical seats in the country was conducted on 11th Sept. 2021, after a delay due to COVID-19 second wave. All admission to MD/MS, DNB Broad speciality, Diploma seats of all medical colleges & Hospitals in india will be conducted through single window by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), a counseling wing of DGHS. Counseling registration for NEET PG 2021 is expected to begin from next week. We are first to bring you the information bulletin for NEET PG 2021 before it is available on official MCC website, download link below.
NEET PG 2021 CUT-OFF Category wise
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Criteria||Score out of 800|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||282|
*Last year cut off score was revised and lowered after Supreme court order as seats were vacant after 2nd round MCC counseling.
NEET PG 2021 RESULT with rank & Score
Total 177282 candidates had applied for NEET PG 2021.
Download NEET PG result with score and rank Download Result
Result with Rank Score , AIQ Rank & details of number of questions attempted with incorrect response will be available for download after individual login from 9th October 2021.
MCC NEET PG 2021 MD MS DNB Diploma Counseling
All the NEET eligible candidates aspiring for admission to PG Courses (MD/ MS/ Diploma/ PG DNB) are hereby
informed that the NEET PG 2021 counselling will be held as per schedule which will be uploaded on MCC website
and Medical Counseling Committee/ Directorate General of Health Services, MoHFW, Gol will conduct the NEET PG
Counselling 2021 for the following:
- 50% All India Quota seats of all states. This year Jammu & Kashmi ely to participate in All India Quota counselling subject to confirmation from competent State authorities.
- 100% seats (All India Quota seats + Institutional Quota seats) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Central Institutes as per eligibility conditions mentioned in
Information Bulletin duly uploaded on MCC website.
- 100% seats of Deemed Universities
- All P.G seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation.
- All P.G seats of Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions (only Registration part)
- Central Institutes, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital & ABVIMS & RML Hospital (50% All India Quota seats and 50%
seats of I.P University)
- From this academic year i.e 2021-22, MCC will be conducting counseling for PG DNB seats of Institutions
across India affiliated to NBEMS as per the directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in W.P (C) No. 11011 of 2020 in the matter of Alapati Jyotsana Vs. Uol & Ors. NBEMS accredited Institutes should ensure to visit MCC websites for latest updates and a Nodal Officer should be assigned for the purpose of counselling.
- For participation in NEET PG Counselling 2021 the candidates are required to go for Registration at official website
of Medical Counseling Committee (www.mcc.nic.in ).
- Kindly note that Non- Refundable registration fees and Refundable Security Deposit have to be paid by the
candidates at the time of registration as per their category.
- The Refundable Security Deposit of candidates who do not join the seats allotted to them in Round-2 & in further
Rounds of counselling will be Forfeited.
- Reservation of seats under SC, ST, OBC, EWS & PwD Category will be as per Gazette Notifications, Supreme Court
directions and O.Ms issued by GoI.
NEET PG 2021 Information Bulletin & Counseling Process
Download MCC NEET PG 2021 Information Bulletin / User manual Download