All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Delhi will be conducting Entrance Exam for MBBS Courses for session 2017-18 on 28th May, 2017 across the nation. The Exam is conducted computer based, there is no offline based exam. Total seats available for MBBS seats at seven AIIMS are 700 (i.e. 100 each).
Today the Admit card has been uploaded on the AIIMS website and students can now download their admit card.
Steps to Download Admit Card
Candidates need to follow these steps to successfully download the admit card :
- Visit mbbs.aiimsexams.org website or you can directly Click Here to visit.
- After visiting the above link, a Applicant login box can be seen. Enter your Candidate ID, Password & Captcha shown in yellow box. See below image.
- After successful login,your dashboard can seen as shown in below image. Click on Admit Card option, see highlighted red box.
After Clicking on Admit Card, your admit card will appear on screen. Print atleast 3 copies of it and read instructions written on it carefully. Sample admit card can be seen below :
Preparation Before Exam
- Check the particulars printed in the Admit Card. Discrepancies if any should be communicated to the Assistant Controller (Examinations) well in advance to avoid cancellation of candidature.
- Go through the relevant Mock Test available at the AIIMS Examination Section website www.aiimsexams.org to familiarize with the examination process.
- Visit and familiarize with the location of the Examination Centre. Make all necessary arrangements including leaving early so as to reach the Examination Centre at the Reporting Time indicated.
- Make sure you bring only the following. These are mandatory for entry into Examination Centre:
- Printed Copy of Admit Card (Considered valid only with the IP Address, Date and Time of Print) to be submitted at the end of the examination.
- Original Photo ID [Photocopies are not acceptable)
- One recent coloured passport photograph with white background (2.5cms X 3 cms)
Preserve a Copy of the Admit Card for future reference till completion of selection process.
No person shall be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the Entry Closing Time. It is responsibility of the candidate to reach early to avoid refusal of entry.
The following items are strictly prohibited:
- All Electronic items including Mobile Phones, Pagers, Calculators etc
- Any item capable of transmitting or receiving information including Bluetooth Devices, Pen drives etc
- Wrist watches, clocks, etc. of any kind
- All Ornaments, necklace, bangles, rings, Wrist bands, Goggles, Headgears, Scarfs, Jackets, etc
- Pen, Pencil, Paper(other than the Admit Card, Photo ID and Photograph as mentioned), calculators, bags, bottles etc.
- Any other item/ instruction/ decision as may be considered necessary to be prohibited by AIIMS or its representatives at the centre for proper and fair conduction of the examination.
- Copying of questions
- Talking, canvassing, unruly or any behaviour capable of disturbing or disrupting the examination
Failure to comply with any of the above will be considered as use of unfair means and appropriate disciplinary action will be taken.
ANY KIND OF ORNAMENTS, MOBILE PHONES, WRIST WATCHES ETC. WILL NOT BE PERMITTED IN THE EXAM HALL.
Candidates are forewarned that facilities for safe-keeping of valuables are not available at Examination centres and hence they should come prepared accordingly.
This Admit Card is Provisional. Right of Admission into the Examination Centre is subject to fulfilment of deficiencies, if any, reporting on time, production of valid identity card, necessary identity proofs, photograph as required and completion of necessary formalities.
If ineligibility is detected at any stage the candidature is liable to be cancelled.
All candidates will be subject to frisking, biometric capture, electronic surveillance and necessary identification procedures. Candidates are required to co-operate with authorities during this procedure.
The Examination is online (Computer Based Test) mode. Follow the instructions. Do not use the Key Board at any time during the examination.
There is a clock in the Computer Screen. In the event of a technical failure the clock will stop and resume on continuing the examination. You will not lose any time on this account.
Every Correct MCQ Answer carries ONE mark (+1) while for every Incorrect Answer ONE-THIRD will be deducted (-1/3). NO marks (0) will be awarded or deducted for unanswered questions.
All Answers that have been marked for “REVIEW” and NOT SAVED are CONSIDERED as UNANSWERED and will not be marked.
You can use back of the admit card for rough work. Admit card will be taken after the exam.
Also Read: AIIMS ENTRANCE EXAM CUT-OFF Click Here